Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
traciham_gw

live in atoka. Anyone in area for trade?

traciham
13 years ago

Hi everyone. Couldn't make it to the Memphis swap due to the flooding. Had an idea if anyone in the Atoka area would be interested in a quick trade sometime while doing your weekend grocery shopping at Kroger? I know there are a couple on here in the area. We could save on postage that way as well. Just a thought. My garden is only 4 years old and I am new to gardening. here is what I have though: black eyed susans, hostas (guacamole), lousiana iris (black gamecock and some burgandy ones), cannas (tropicanna and some unmamed that were given to me), pink evening prim rose, only one elephant ear to spare since I lost most after winter for the first time, tomato seeds (brandywine). Let me know if anyone is interested.

Comments (6)

• atokadawn
    13 years ago

Hello dear neighbor, I am close to you. If you give me some time, I will see what I have left to trade with you. I know there are others on here that are close also. The spring has just been super rough on most of us. I hope you stay with us and we can all hook up soon.

• traciham
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Sounds good. No hurry...just came to me to ask. I would have loved to have been able to come to the swap. Maybe next year. I will hopefully have more to offer next year anyways.

• atokadawn
    13 years ago

We have a swap in the fall. It is usually in Oct. Great group, lots of fun.

• maemae0312
    13 years ago

hmmm I would love to get on this I would love some black gamecock iris.......what ya looking for?

• judydean
    13 years ago

I don't live in Atoka, but drive a car. I'd need directions. I have Black & Blue salvia, cosmos that re-seeds, and cleome. I can dig up some iris (which need dividing anyway). Judy

• maemae0312
    13 years ago

sounds like we need to meet for lunch sometime?? Any suggestions?

Mary

Sponsored