Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amazindirttn

Thanks Evan! Thanks pentas lady! :-)

Amazindirt (7a TN)
14 years ago

I wanted to make a separate thread just to be sure these two people saw my message.

Evan, whose user name I don't know -- Thanks SO much. I would have been happy the whole day to come away with just the one plant I got from you, and nothing else. (I explained this to Evan already, but for y'all -- I got a rooted cutting of Abraham Darby rose from him. This is just about my favorite rose of all time. I had a BIG plant of it in Knoxville, but when I moved it it died. I'm SOO happy to have a new start of it!)

Pentas lady, who name I've completely forgotten! -- Sorry I'm such a ditz with names! This lovely lady brought me a special plant that we had spoken about LAST year, a very lovely big healthy variegated pentas that I REALLY appreciate having! And not only that, but she ALSO brought me a special wildflower book just because she thought it would have lots of plants in it that are relevant to my new property. Thank you SO much, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness! And please remind me what your name is, so I'll have some chance of knowing it next time!

And thanks to EVERYONE there at the swap yesterday. It was another great swap!

Comments (4)

Sponsored