Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
simplylisa_gw

new plant swap near chattanooga, tn

simplylisa
16 years ago

Just wanted to let you all know that the first Spring Rhea County Plant Swap will be held on June 2, 2007. It will be at Point Park in Dayton, TN which is about 30 minutes from Chattanooga and about 1 1/2 hours from Knoxville. It is also close to Pikeville, Athens, Decatur, Cleveland, Spring City, and sorta close to Rockwood and Crossville. Setup is at 9 am, swapping begins at 10 am and a potluck lunch at noon. We have a website up that is not completely finished yet so please bear with us the web address is www.freewebs.com/rheacountyplantswap If you need more info or directions my e-mail addy is LisasAvonPlace@aol.com please feel free to e-mail me anytime. Sorry for the late notice, this is my first time trying to host a swap and everything locally got hectic and to be honest I forgot I hadn't posted the info here. Most people here are not sure what a plant swap is and I would be thrilled to have some of the faithful GardenWeb swappers come helpo me introduce the locals to these awesome gardening events. Please come if you are able and if your not able please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that my first job at hosting one isn't a complete flop. Thanks in advance.

Hugs,

Lisa

Here is a link that might be useful: Rhea County Plant Swap Info

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21