Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Knoxville Plant Swap

Posted by bigorangevol Nashville (jtoothmanindadj@comcast.net) on
Wed, May 20, 09 at 14:53

I know that a lot of you are still basking in the afterglow of this past Saturday but don't forget that the KPS will be held this Sunday afternoon, May 24, at the picnic shelter at New Harvest Park in Northeast Knoxville!

Check out the website at http://www.easttnplantswap.com/

If you live in East TN and weren't able to make the MTPS or if you just want to tag both of 'em, here's your chance to rack up on some more cool stuff!!!

Didn't mean to encroach Brandon but I thought that I'd throw ya'll some pub. :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Knoxville Plant Swap

I was planning to go but have clients coming in from Florida to look for property to buy. So, I gotta work instead of play. I will miss seeing everyone!

Rebecca

o

• Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
    Wed, May 20, 09 at 16:41

Anytime you want to plug the ETPS, feel free. I would do more of it, but I don't want to be annoying any more annoying than usual.

I think everyone on here is aware of the details, but it never hurts to mention it in case someone forgets or is not a regular on the forum.

o

I tell you what, that is really tempting. I was feeling the next day like, "Oooo, I want to go again!" But, I have no more things to swap! I think I also need a weekend of paying attention to the husband, dogs and house. Everyone and everything has gotten back-burnered since about April 1! :)

o

• Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
    Thu, May 21, 09 at 8:59

Connie, Connie, Connie, you should still come and take home my extra stuff! Your husband, dog, and house will still be there when you get back, but, if you don't come, just imagine how bad you will miss it! I'm sure you can find something interesting to dig up and trade, but, if not, you should still come!

o

Brandon, you are SUCH a bad influence! :D I would be very curious to see your unique selections. And you're absolutely right, I'm sure I will think about it all weekend. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here