Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brandon7_gw

Spring 2013 East Tennessee Plant Swap Results

brandon7 TN_zone7
10 years ago

We had a wonderful swap. I estimated 40-45 people in attendance, but others said it was closer to 50. We had quite a few come late and many left before the pot-luck lunch (they missed some really good food).

The morning, here in Knoxville, started out with rain. But, by setup time, the rain was gone. Most of us set up under the large pavilion, but a few took advantage of an uncovered pad near the pavilion. The rain didn't begin again until everyone had plenty of time to get home and unpack.

I brought a full pick-up truck load of plants and managed to find homes for every single one!!!!!! My goal was to come back with as few plants as possible, but I just couldn't say no to about a quarter of a truck load. Many of the plants I got were rare and unusual. I also got some tools and a awesomely gorgeous stepping stone.

Thanks so much to everyone that came and made the swap such a success. I heard many participants expressing their satisfaction with the plants they found and with the event, in general.

Comments (2)

Sponsored