Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amazindirttn

looking for juantia

Amazindirt (7a TN)
15 years ago

Hey --

I tried to respond to the private message you sent me, but the email bounced. Please send me a working email address, and I'll try again. Thanks!

Comments (8)

• bigorangevol
    15 years ago

She banned you Doc! :-0

Sorry, that was a bad joke but I couldn't resist. My mental state is more than just a little askew right now so please forgive me. I'll play nice; I promise. :-)

Try her at: bennett9650@bellsouth.net

• Amazindirt (7a TN)
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I think the problem is that she sent me a private message using the GW system, which seems to have an old email address for her. When I replied to it, it bounced with a "no such member" error. Different addy than the one you posted!

And git over yerself, Jeff. It's just a swap, not rocket science. Everything will be just fine!

• bigorangevol
    15 years ago

Granted it ain't quantum mechanics and the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox but it ain't Home-Ec 101 or basket-weaving either!

Be careful, you may be "volunteered" or nominated to be the next MTPS swap director. :-)

• Amazindirt (7a TN)
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Ooooooo, you wouldn't want me to be director. I'd tell everyone "y'all show up at 8AM at Jeff's place". :-)

I just think you need to take some deep cleansing breaths. It won't be perfect, but even if things go wrong most people will have fun anyway! Relax!

• bigorangevol
    15 years ago

I know, I worry way too much. I just always want everything to go off without a hitch and for everybody to have a great time. (And I don't want to be responsible for ruining it for everyone either!)

I swear I have so much acid in my throat right now it feels like it's going to burn through my AdamÂs apple. Two weeks prior to every swap is always 336 continuous hours of torturous anxiety for me twice a year. Two months prior to each swap is only 1,440 hours of mild anxiety. And I'm usually so laid-back that Mickey Hart and Pigpen think they're paroxysmal compared to me :-)

• bigorangevol
    15 years ago

I just opend the door for Joe again; I can see my head now photo-shopped on Garcia, Weir, Kreutzmann, Lesh, Hart or Pigpen (or all of them at the same time). That's scary! Me playing live at the Fillmore West in '71 or at Barton Hall on the Cornell campus in '77... hmmmmmmm. Ok, I'm really in a downward spiral now.

• Amazindirt (7a TN)
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Don't worry, be happy!

I am obedience and rally chair for my kennel club's spring dog show. Talk about nerve-wracking -- and all those people are PAYING to be there. But after the first year I realized that if things went wrong it wasn't going to be the end of the world. All you can do is try to do your best, then take some deep breaths and accept whatever happens. Life will go on, I promise!

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    15 years ago

The only time I have ever worried more than a second or two about the East Tennessee swaps was this last time when, on the night before the swap, I saw the prediction (that didn't happen after all) of torrential rainstorms for the morning of the swap. I think I was experiencing a little of the panic you are having on that night. But Cheryl jumped in a volunteered to host it at her house the next day, and everything worked out perfect. I did all that worrying for nothing.

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner