Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brandon7_gw

Spring East Tennessee Plant Swap Reminder

brandon7 TN_zone7
14 years ago

Last year there were a couple of people that said they missed the announcements for the East Tennessee Plant Swap. I never did figure out how, but I want to make sure that doesn't happen again. So, if there's anyone out there that hasn't heard, the 2009 Spring East Tennessee Plant Swap will be held on Sunday, May 24 at the beautiful new picnic shelter at New Harvest Park in north east Knoxville. Setup will begin at noon, and the potluck lunch will be from 12:30 to 1:30pm. Swapping will start at 1:30pm! More information and a map is available at the website below.

The swap forum (a way to set up pretrades) located on our website has had quite a bit of activity, but we could always use more! Some people don't participate in pretrades for a variety of reasons, but those that do should be sure their lists of haves and wants are posted. I think I am going to be bringing a lot of stuff and I sure hope there are lots of people wanting to adopt stuff. I'm beginning to worry that my neighbors are going to start complaining because my yard is beginning to resemble a nursery more than a yard.

Here is a link that might be useful: EastTnPlantSwap.com

Sponsored