Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigorangevol

MTPS info reminder

bigorangevol
14 years ago

I'll go over all the rules & regs as well as new business between 8:45-9:00 so PLEASE be there for that!

Remember to never take anything off of someone's table without asking first. Never take anything from under anyone's table because those are plants that they have already traded for.

You are not under any obligation to trade for anything that you don't want. 5 rare Orchids for a sprig of dead Liriope is not a fair trade so don't even ask...unless it's the Orchid person that's just dying for some Monkey Grass. :-)

If you have prearranged a swap then make sure that you have that person's name on the plant.

If the ground is soggy then we won't be able to pull down in the grass to load and unload.

Most of this stuff is simply common sense so use your good judgment or just ask me. (Not that I have any common sense or good judgment but you can at least lay the blame on me if someone gets cheesed-off.)

I'll introduce our new MTPS Director before the show starts and I guarantee that you guys are going to be happy (not just because I'm stepping aside although I'm sure that will be a large part of it).

Since the Weaver's won't be in attendance I reckon I'll be taking pictures too. If someone else wants to bring their digital camera and snap off a few that's cool too.

I know that 40-50 of you are newbies and have tons of questions still dancing around in your heads; don't be afraid to ask me!!! I'm really not as big of a jerk as I must seem; I won't bite your head off I promise. If you have questions about anything having to do with the swap you can always email me or call me on my cell at 615-310-4155. Don't be afraid to post questions here on GW either.

Comments (3)