Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cmarks_gw

LOTS of free plants on Craiglist

cmarks
15 years ago

Didn't know if anyone had seen these. I'm overflowing on Iris and Monkey Grass so I hope these can help someone else:

-Chris

Iris plants Lavender, Purple and Wine Colors (Fairview, Bon Aqua)

Reply to: sale-713663799@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-06-09, 1:31PM CDT

I have tons and tons of irises that are going to be detroyed with new lanscaping. If you want some nice irises email me. The rhizomes are on top of the ground so you won't have to dig them. Colors are Lavender, Purple, Wine some white and some Orange/Yellow. I can show which colors are in which areas. There also a lot of day lilies. If you dig up the day lilies all I ask is that you fill the holes back in.

I'm located Near Fairview.

free landscaping edging plants - lioripe (Franklin, TN)

Reply to: sale-713469924@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-06-09, 11:31AM CDT

Just thinned out beds and have lots of lioripe(monkey grass)left over. These are great for edging. There are about 15 large clumps sitting by the road for garbage pickup on Wednesday. They are yours if you want them. Must pick up before Wednesday or the landfill gets them. First come first serve. 561 Overview Lane - Franklin, TN 37064

free iris plants pending pick up (old hickory)

Reply to: sale-712798018@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-06-08, 8:06PM CDT

i have a very large box of iris plants and bulbs from where i thinned out my flower beds, i would hate for them to go to waste if you can use email me.

Sponsored
Outdoor Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Experienced Full Service Landscape Design Firm Serving Loudoun County