Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spigelia Marilandica??? Anybody?

Posted by bigorangevol Nashville (jtoothmanindadj@comcast.net) on
Wed, Jun 3, 09 at 17:14

I got an email from a friend of one of our MTPS-ers asking if anyone had some Spigelia Marilandica ("Indian Pink", "Pinkroot" or "Wormgrass").

They are planning on attending the Fall swap but I thought that one of you guys might be able to hook them up now. If you have some to get rid of shoot me an email and I'll pass it on.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spigelia Marilandica??? Anybody?

Actually, I do. Courtesy of the road to Jan & Jim's place. Sis and I "helped them spread" by taking a couple of clumps on a few of the trips over that way. If they are full enough to divide this Fall (and someone reminds me) I can try and bring a few. They are slow to multiply but have come back reliably so far. Droughts and all.

o

Dang Zig, you're good dude! I knew someone would help me hit pay dirt.

So if I help you with the greenhouse then you're helping me with the pergola, right?

o
RE: Construction

Sounds like a deal to me! Should I find my post hole diggers or can you get an auger?

o

I can bring several implements of destruction!

o

Would someone trade or sell Spigelia marilandica?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here