Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What is blooming for you?

Posted by maemae0312 7 TN Lakeland/Memphi (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 27, 09 at 20:23

I thought while I was playing with my photos I would share what is blooming for me.

plumeria
4 oclocks broken colors
yellow shrimp plant
cleome

abutilion
balsam
Day lily sunday gloves
deep pink plumie
Photobucket
malva mystic merlin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What is blooming for you?

Pretty! My favorite is the first one!

o

Very pretty! I don't have any pics, but some perennials are blooming. My annuals- marigolds(all yellow), nastridiums, zinnias, and impatiens are definitely in full bloom. My hosta has a beautiful purple flower, even though I planted it for the site and foilage. This year it came up 10x the size it was last year, beautiful.

o

Echinacea tennesseensis
Photobucket
Sunflower
Photobucket
Orange Daylily
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Callas
Photobucket
Assorted hosta, arisaema, arum and amorphophallus
Photobucket

o

Connie that first one is a plumeria I love tropicals. Novice yours sounds wonderful, I love hosta and have several kinds in my front bed although I don't know what kind all of them are. Jim, yours are very pretty, I love the Echinacea tennesseensis, I got some seeds from you but mine didn't do very well, maybe I need to try again.

Mary

o

I saw the name plumeria when I clicked on the picture, but I sure didn't recognize it! Is plumeria one of those that smells really nice?

Maybe I will take some pictures of what is blooming at our place. A lot of the plants I got in the swap are coming along nicely! I also have some White Swan coneflowers that are really amazing right now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here