Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tn_veggie_gardner

Plants You Got From The MTPS: Update

tn_veggie_gardner
14 years ago

I thought it might be neat for everyone to post a few pictures of the plants they got from the MTPS (flowers, veggies, etc.) so we all can see how they are doing. I know how cool it is to see a fellow gardener make a small plant you give them into a beautiful creation. =) Please post your updates.

I'll start it off with what I have left of the plants I got from the MTPS. The ones not pictured were given away to friends & family that garden. My Granny-In-Law VERY much appreciated the bag of Yellow Iris! =) The only color she did not have yet...lol...neat coincidence. My father-in-law has the 2nd Triple Crown Blackberry plant in the ground at his place. Anyways, here are mine...

Chocolate Mint (Grows like crazy, just like my other 2 Mints. I harvest several branches off it every 2-3 weeks):

Mint:

Lemon Balm (Also growing like crazy, but I love this stuff!):

The Berry Garden (Wineberry Raspberries on left & Triple Crown Blackberries on right...They are both about 6-7 feet tall when stood straight up...Those pots that look so small are 25 gallon...lol):

{{gwi:1287543}}

The Red Dragon Flower (Still my favorite...yet to flower, but growing very nicely...all kinds of mini stems growing off main ones):

Russian Sage (growing all over the place...probably needs to be in-ground soon):

Foam Flower (Also yet to flower, but growing great & still a cool plant!):

One of the 6 in the misc pepper pack I got from the MTPS. It grows huge Hot Hungarian Wax Peppers. =):

Another misc pepper plant...Jalapeno...About 4-5 wee ones growing on it now:

Thyme:

That's about it. I probably missed one or two. Hrm...how did this get in here? lol...

- Steve

Comments (4)

Sponsored