Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tn_veggie_gardner

MTPS Web Site

tn_veggie_gardner
14 years ago

I've been checking the web site for the Spring swap pictures or any other updates and haven't seen any. :-\ I know the director is hard at work, so that's fine! =) I'd like to volunteer myself as the MTPS Tech Guy. I can take over the web site (move to blogspot URL if the one y'all use currently costs $). I'd just need the current HTML code & the Spring swap pics for the first update i'd do. I would probably registed/sign up for an MTPS-related e-mail (like mtps_admin@whereverisignup.com, that can be passed along if I ever stop being tech guy). It could be a centralized contact e-mail for all questions re; MTPS that a few people can have access to even. I can also be available for other technical stuff for the MTPS, if needed. Let me know what y'all think.

Peace - Steve

Comments (4)

• cannahavana
    14 years ago

Hey Tech Guy, I just received the date today for the next swap meet. As far as pictures go, I haven't received any. So, it's kinda hard to update if there's no update given.

If anybody out there has any pictures to share, you can send them to me at cannahavana at knology dot net

Oh, and the last I checked, I haven't been fired as Webmaster and I take care of any costs that incur if anybody is interested.

Rebecca

• tn_veggie_gardner
    Original Author
    14 years ago

No harm was meant...just offering my services if they were needed.

• ladybug37091
    14 years ago

Steve, Please forgive the few hiccups that are bound to happen with changing of the gaurd. The guy we usually depend on to take photos had his sons wedding to deal with this past Spring. Rebecca, has always done a wonderful job with the websight and has done such at her own cost. Jeff has been the director for the past few years and always had it together. These are all wonderful, dependable, giving people. Now you have me as a director, for the time being anyway. So I take the blame for any info that has not flowed as quickly as it should. Our next swap will be Oct 17 and will be posted as such. If you have any pictures you would like to see added to the volunteer websight please send them to Rebecca. If you would prefer a more non technical approach then I could always use a hand setting up food tables, pouring drinks, prepping the food, tearing down and loading tables, or picking up trash. We are more than three months away from the Fall swap. As it more closely approaches I will line up volunteers for the less technical stuff. Again please forgive the kinks that come up as I adjust to this position. See you at the swap! Rhonda

• bigorangevol
    14 years ago

Blame me for the Spring '09 pics. I took them but I haven't sent them to Bec yet. So don't mash Zig, Bec or Rhonda; it's my bad. I'll get on it ASAP.

Rhonda just call me (you got the number) and I'll do whatever you ask. You name it, you got it.

***snicker, snicker, snicker*** Pardon me for taking a small amount of morbid pleasure in reading this though. :-)
    It sucks when you're on the receiving end huh? I do have a great empathy for ya too. I'm here if you need me and so are Zig and Bec; you're not in this alone!!! We're a team. I'm sure that Mona and Jan will be more than willing to share their experience and wisdom with you as they have me. You might want to give Jan some time to clean up the mess that they got tagged with this weekend...8+ inches of rain at Buffalo Canoeing.

BTW everybody, go to http://www.buffalocanoeing.com/ and hook Jan & Jim Hobbs up with some business!!! The Buff ought to be a blast to run right now and camping on these nights should be wonderful! The river is up, the temps are awesome and the scenery is fantastic. Plus you're getting the greatest hosts that you could ever ask for.

Sponsored