Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sad News about Laura a.k.a Madmouser

Posted by krikit Z7 TN (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 29, 10 at 16:04

To all who know and love Laura please go to the link and see the message posted by her sister Mary. I don't know anything more than what is there. I am so very saddened by this loss.

Frances

Here is a link that might be useful: Laura

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sad News about Laura a.k.a Madmouser

• Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 29, 10 at 22:39

Probably most everyone that attended the East Tennessee Plant Swap knew Laura, but, in case you didn't, she was the one that built and maintained our website and sent out many of the direct emails about the swap. She really did a lot of work behind the scenes, and her passing will be a huge loss to many of us on Gardenweb and those involved in the ETPS.

o

I had only met her at the spring swap - and she was so nice. I am sad to hear this news...I know she will be missed by many.

o

Met her many years ago at mid tn. plant swap. Still have some plants I got from her. Was happy to cross paths with the lady. So sorry to hear this.

o

Yes, Laura was a super fun person and incredibly talented - she gave so much to so many folks. And, for those who don't know, she designed, maintained and hosted the Knoxville Plant Swap website that we so enjoyed. Her passing is a tremendous loss not only to those of us who knew her through the plant swaps but to the many other lives she touched. Thank you all for your kind sentiments.

o

I'm so sorry to hear this! It's terrible when we lose one of our own and especially when it is someone that has been such an integral part of the swaps. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here