Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amazindirttn

Ohhhhhhhh BABY.......

Amazindirt (7a TN)
16 years ago

Anybody in the Nashville area who likes unusual plants ought to get their behinds over to Gumtree Farm Nursery in Hermitage. He is having a closeout sale, with a bunch of really neat stuff. I was in Nashville today, so of course I went over there. Amongst other stuff I got two Japanese maples ('Hubb's Red Willow' and 'Villa Taranto'), a WEEPING VARIEGATED kousa dogwood ('Kristin Lipka's Variegated Weeper'), and a tiny weeping dwarf Betula (I think it's Betula pendula youngii, but I forget at the moment -- will have to check the label after I get some sleep).

There is literally TONS of other stuff I probably should have gotten, but since I'm trying to save a few pennies for the fall Biltmore nursery sale I resisted! If you like Corylopsis, get over there! If you like Japanese maples, get over there! If you like evergreens, get over there! If you like odd native trees, get over there!

He has inconsistent public hours, so check the web site before going over there. I have no connection with the nursery except for the money I spent today!

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists