Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Clematis that keeps going and going

Posted by sandyl Zone 6B -7 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 4, 12 at 14:05

This is a picture of a clematis that I got from Ms. Glenda at the TN Plant Swap and this little Clem is a tough little guy. These pictures were taken today August 4th and this clematis is potted in a 10 gal black pot and has been on my from porch all summer and the temp has reached 114 degrees and in full sun.. This little Clem is the only one of my 25 that hasn't brown out from the heat all summer.. The rest of my clemtis's have all been prunned back after their first flush but this little guy just keeps going and going. I haven't ever had one that withstands the heat the way this one has this summer and its the only one that I don't have a name for. Thanks Ms. Glenda. I have truly enjoyed this no name Clem and isn't it beauitful? No name Clematis 2

No name Clematis

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Clematis that keeps going and going

Very pretty! If you find out which one it is, let us know.

I'm not sure who Ms. Glenda is. Which swap did you get it at (west, middle, or east)?

o
RE: The Clematis that keeps going and going

Middle TN Swap.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here