Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
april_h_o

Garden Tour - come see my garden Aug. 29

Hey, gang. Here's a bit of info for those of you who had expressed interest in coming to see my garden.

We are hosting a tour for the Davidson Co. Master Gardeners on Saturday, August 29. They'll be visiting from around 9 am until noon, and then Chip and I hope to take a short break, make some more snacks and the garden will re-open from around 2 PM until dark. We have invited a number of friends to drop in whenever they wish, and I'd love some of my garden web buddies to stop by too.

Our address is 300 Madison Boulevard in Madison, Tennessee (37115). If you Google it, it's very important that you specify Madison, not Nashville and that you specify Madison Blvd, rather than Madison Street, Drive, Avenue, etc. There are multiple "Madison-something" roads here so you could end up somewhere else. For the longest time, Google actually showed us as north of Neely's Bend somewhere, but we are actually two blocks south of it.

The easy way to get here is turn on to Neely's Bend Road from Gallatin Pike, then turn right onto Walnut Street (which is the second street entrance from Gallatin Pike). Go straight until you get to the intersection with Madison Boulevard (you'll have a stop sign). You'll be facing our house, which is on the corner on the left. You should see a white picket fence, several flower beds, and a big brick wall along Walnut that houses the gardens. Turn into our driveway from Madison (right beside our mailbox) or park along Walnut Street and enter via one of the garden gates.

Feel free to come early (while the DCMG folks are coming) or later in the day. If you need more directions, send me a private message and I'll email you a PDF with a map and text directions.

Hope to see some of y'all in a couple of weeks.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone