Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The East Tennessee / Knoxville Fall Plant Swap Announcement

Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 19, 08 at 19:26

The East Tennessee Fall Plant Swap will be held on Sunday, September 28, 2008 at Admiral Farragut Park. Setup will begin at noon (or a little before for the early birds). We'll have a potluck lunch/snacks sometime between noon and 1:00pm, and trading will begin at 1:00pm.

Further details will follow.

If anyone has any questions at all, please let me know.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The East Tennessee / Knoxville Fall Plant Swap Announcement

Hello,
I live in Clinton and have some plants that I'd be willing to share. Can I come and should I list what I have etc. Not really sure how you go about this sort of think.
Thanks
Chris

o

• Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 20, 08 at 11:28

Chris,

I got you down as firmly committed to be there. LOL

We have a website ( www.easttnplantswap.com/ ) with a swap forum that is usually used to post pre-trades and list what you're bringing. I think Laura is working on upgrading the site right now, so I'm not sure when it will be available. For now, just watch for updates here. If we get the swap forum up and going, there will be an announcment here or on a new thread.

In the mean time, you could post the things you were interested in trading on the Tennessee Gardening Exchange Forum and list it as "ET Fall Plantswap Trades" or something like that. There aren't as many people using the Gardenweb Tennessee Gardening Exchange Forum as I wish there were, but it is an option until our own swap forum gets back up and running. If you do decide to post there, you could always give a heads up on this thread so no one will miss it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tennessee Gardening Exchange Forum

o

I took your advise and posted on the Tennessee Gardening Exchange Forum here my basic list of plants I will be bringing, THANKS.

o

Sat, Aug 23, 08 at 20:51

I got mine posted too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Brandon's Fall 2008 East Tn Plant Swap Items

o

Tue, Aug 26, 08 at 20:40

Laura's got our wonderful new swap forum up and going!!!!!! Way to go Laura!!!!!! It looks like it's gonna work very well and will hopefully avoid the evil spammers that had started to infiltrate the old one! If you've got plants or other things that you want to trade or that you are looking for, and plan to attend the swap, check out the new forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: The New Swap Forum

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here