Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Knoxville Plant Swap Oct. 13

Posted by madmouser 7 TN (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 6, 07 at 19:32

Same place, Admiral Farragut Park
Details and forum for arranging swaps is on the webite -- see link at the bottom.
We will swap rain or shine, but sure hoping won't rain!

Here is a link that might be useful: Knoxville Plant Swap

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Knoxville Plant Swap Oct. 13

I hope more people will post there trade list soon. You can visit the Swap Forum through the website Madmouser listed above or go there directly with the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Swap Forum

o

Everybody ready to swap?

o

• Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 30, 07 at 9:55

With all the activity on the our Swap Forum, I think this Fall Swap will be the biggest Fall Swap we have ever had! Many people that end up coming to the swap don't set up pretrades on the Swap Forum, but even if just the people that have posted so far came, it would still be a big success.

o

• Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 11, 07 at 10:43

Thought I'd bring this back up to the top just in case there is anyone that has forgotten.

o

Don't forget to check the trade lists again! There's still time for last-minute pre-swap trading!

o

And it looks like we're going to have wonderful weather!
While I would love to see some rain, I hope we don't get it Saturday.

o

We would love to be there but we have my 30 year reunion Saturday. We'll get up there for one sometime!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here