Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Almost MTPS time

Posted by sandyl TN (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 12, 09 at 17:13

Hello everyone. Well its about MTPS time. I have a potted Maiden grass that i'll be bring to the swap. I have included a picture of what the potted grass will look like after it's planted and a couple years old. The plant I have is in a 5 gal pot and is a couple years old all ready but does need to be in the ground and does have a couple plums on it. THe picture I have included is one of my 11 plants that I have in my yard at this time.
Maiden Grass 2009
I would Like to trade for a well established clematis, one that I don't already have. I have a SAC, I have two Jackmanii,Liberation,Ramona,sprinkles, Ms.Bateman, two Asco and one Ernest Markham. I would like to trade for possibly Ms. Barbara Harrinton,Henyi, not the bell shape Henryi, Verenne, Dr. Ruppel, or John Paul II, or Rooguchi. Must be a well established plant. I'll also be bring bagged dry goat manure again this fall. Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Almost MTPS time

Ya gotta love a woman that bags goat poo and uses it to swap with!!!

Sandy I got a bag the last time you brought some and it was great.

o

Sandy, You sure are photogenic! I have no pictures of me in the garden as I always look like I am covered with that good bagged stuff you bring to the swap when I'm out there. lol. Your maiden grass is lovely. My garden was so overrun with weeds that I pruned most of my clematis down needed or not when I finally got to the weeding chore. I look forward to seeing you at the swap! Rhonda

o

Sandy!!My I have a bag of the goat poo?It will be great on my daylilys.

o

Hey Everyone, I am Wanda/Columbia, and "Will Be There" with ALL MY Swaps, I have know idea the person Ronda is talking about! Hope she tells 'ME'.

Wanda/ columbiastock

o

Will said poo last through the Winter (so I can use in Sping)? If so, i'd love some poo! lol

o

Wanda, I was saying that I (Rhonda) look like I am covered in manure while in the garden and not photgenic. If you are bringing bagged gold to the swap I would love to have some. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here