Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tngreenthumb

MTPS Photos in Record Time

tngreenthumb
14 years ago

What it looked like from my side of the camera...

(Click for more.)

Enjoy!

Comments (20)

• tn_veggie_gardner
    14 years ago

Awesome...gonna check them out now. Great lookin quality & love the left one above. ;-)

• conniemcghee
    14 years ago

Joe!! What an AWESOME job on the photos! Wow, you are very good! That felt like going to the swap all over again. Some amazing shots there!

My sunflowers are beautiful. :D hee

Steve's peppers are too.

The little girl above is absolutely adorable.

I love the shot of columbiajen and her daughters. They are so cute and always looked like they were having so much fun together.

Also love the very thoughtful face of JennF while listening to the presentation. Some really nice candid portraits there.

The one of Jeff's head peeking over the plants is great too.

Very nice! Thank you for posting these!

• ladybug37091
    14 years ago

Great shots as usual, Zig! You are a very talented man. The swap felt normal again having you and your sis back in action.

• mari5us
    14 years ago

Your pictures are fantasic Joe!!! I always love seeing the pictures you've taken once the swap is over --- it's like being there all over again. Thank you for all the time you put into taking the pic's and posting them up for us.
    Marianne

• msbatt
    14 years ago

Can you set these pics up somehow so that people could go in and ID themselves? It sure would help me to put a face with a name! Or, barring that, maybe at the spring swap you could take mug shots. (*grin*)

• tngreenthumb
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for all this nice comments.

Maryanne: For me, this is part of the fun.

Sis: Actually, people can do that now by leaving a comment on their photo. (Or someone else's if they can ID them.)

• burwoodbelle
    14 years ago

ZIG!!!!!!Lets get you on the other side of the camera at the spring swap.THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT PICTURES.You did a great job.

Pat

• cannahavana
    14 years ago

Joe, Maleah is going to be jealous that you have found a new little girl to photograph! :)

Rebecca

• columbiastock
    14 years ago

These Were The Best!! Loved them all, thanks so much.
    Always amazed at your photography, you definitely have it down pat.

• tn_veggie_gardner
    14 years ago

Yea, awesome quality photos! =)

• tngreenthumb
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Rebecca: Funny, but I was thinking the same thing. No Maleah??? What will I do? Then I spotted Dave's little girl. Looks like there'll be a contest in the spring. *grin*

• tn_veggie_gardner
    14 years ago

Don't make me have to bring my little Emily! ;-)

• tngreenthumb
    Original Author
    14 years ago

The more the merrier! I think that shot of Jeff just chillin' behind Marianne's plants is my favorite.

• Dave Townsend
    14 years ago

There's my girl! Wow is she cute! ;)

Great photos!

• paperart
    14 years ago

I loved all of these. I need to take my glasses off befoe I speak - I look like Ray Charles. LOL! I promise not to steal any of these this time...but it's tempting.

• tngreenthumb
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Help yourself. Just give credit.

• april_h_o April Moore
    14 years ago

Yep, the photos were great. Although, dang, why did I look so serious all the time? LOL.

Great photography as always, Joe. Really top-notch.

• bigorangevol
    14 years ago

Other than the FREAKIN' 22 that I saw myself in - they looked awesome as usual. If I put on any more weight you'll have to start using a panoramic lens. Let's not use any of those for Photoshop material!!!

Speaking of Photoshop...did someone mention Ray Charles? :-)

The first thing I thought of was that there are no Maleah pics! That just seems wrong. Mr. & Mrs Holder need to make sure that they clear the calendar for the Spring MTPS.

I don't know if everyone knows it or not but Lucas Andrew Holman (aka, Daylilly Kid) and Bonnie Beth Fakes (the soon-to-be Mrs. Daylilly Kid) are getting hitched December 19th. You can send their wedding gifts and cash in care of me. They are registered at Maxwell's Nursery, Lowes and Home Depot all on Nolensville Rd. just a brisk walk from my house. :-)

• tn_veggie_gardner
    14 years ago

tngreen: Invest in a Fish Eye lens for Jeff's pics? ;-)

• ritzbitz
    14 years ago

im a hobbit!

Sponsored