Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm back.

Posted by bigorangevol Nashville (jtoothmanindadj@comcast.net) on
Sat, Oct 10, 09 at 9:00

Not that anyone has noticed (other than Connie) but I was offline for the better part of two to three weeks. Now I have a wonderful new box with twice the goodies inside.

I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone at the MTPS!!! Now I can sit back and enjoy it like I did my first one. Cool!

Rhonda is there anything you need us to help you with? :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm back.

Welcome back, old man! ;-) I myself have been offline for a few days. The whole family came down with a wicked bad stomach virus. Luckily not h1n1 though.

o

In Black?

I did find it odd that you hadn't been proselytizing lately. Just figured you were stepping back and letting it go.

Rock out!

o

Somebody get me a tissue! That's not Jeff. It's the big orange angus. It is a good thing you are a real nice guy that does not get his knickers in a wad. he he. I want you to have a great birthday and an even better anniversary. I know things will be just fine for the swap even though you are going to worry anyway. Try not to drive your wife crazy. Just show up and enjoy it my friend! I will give you a call Monday to put you at ease.

o

Going to play at the plant swap? You need a longer coat Jeff.

o

Zig, you ain't right in the head dude!

BTW, Angus Young is 4 1/2 years older than I am regardless of how he dresses.

Count your blessings that I can't do the photoshop thing 'cause you would be in a world of hurt.

o

Rock on, Jeff!!! ;-)

o

This is what happens when I get stuck inside, unable to do much.
Boredom is a dangerous thing...

o

I saw AC/DC back in the early 80's but I don't remember Angus wearing an orange cap. Don't remember most of the concert either.
jim_6b

o

I did not know 'Pee Wee Herman' was a UT fan!

o

If we really wanted to get to Jeff, I could have this blown up to like 60x40 or something on one of our huge color printers here, then hang it up at the MTPS...lol. ;-)

o

...still laughing at the Photoshop...Haha - that's just wicked!

o

priceless!

o

Ehh...it's too tiny to blow up that big. Find me a larger Angus Young source pic however....and then we'll talk.

o

Oh my gosh. Somehow I missed this post earlier. I love that picture - hilarious!

Jeff, welcome back! Where are you in the plant swap thread? You have posted there what, once?

Looking at picture again...yep, still hilarious. :D

o

Yea, Jeff...slacker!!! ;-)

o

I thought James Brown was hilarious! Can I post this on your facebook page, Jeff?

Rebecca

o

FB page? I need to link up with y'all on there! =)

Try this link: My FB Page

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here