Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irisaddict

Could someone bring garlic? What time again?

irisaddict
15 years ago

This is one of the few years that I am remembering to plant garlic at the right time. Does anyone have any extra to plant?

Also, can't remember, is it arrive at 9 and start swapping at 10? Lunch at 12 and speaker at 1pm?

Forecast looks great and brisk. I may break out the long pants.

Love the new location,

Evelyn

Comments (4)

• bigorangevol
    15 years ago

We have 9:00 up on the website so we'll stick with that for now. I'd like to get everyone settled and go over a few things then start swapping at 9:30 instead of 10:00.

Beginning this Spring, the swap will start at 8:00 with the swapping starting at 8:30 so we can get an earlier jump and do more trading.

Lunch will be at noon and the lecture will start at 1:00 as usual. We won't change that regardless of what time the swap begins.

The weather looks like it's going to be another fantastic day for the MTPS!!!
    Sunrise at 6:56
    0% Chance of rain
    43-68 Degrees (49 @ 7:00, 54 @ 9:00 and 63 @ 1:00)
    14% Cloud Cover
    4-7 MPH Winds out of the North gusting to 12 MPH
    40-70% Humidity
    That's pretty sweet! I don't know what more we could ask for.

• tngreenthumb
    15 years ago

An hour earlier.....

Dang dude, I'm getting up at 5:30am now to make it by 9:00. Guess I'll have to cut out the Friday night partying now.

• irisaddict
    Original Author
    15 years ago

BigO,

I'm with tngreenthumb on this one. Even though I live a glorious 15-20 minutes away, I was leaning toward a later, not earlier start for the people who have a long drive, not to mention the fact that it will be 45-50 degrees at 9am and some of the traders are on the chilly side.

My vote would be to start trading at 10:30 since there will be fewer traders since it is fall. I usually end up twiddling my thumbs waiting for lunch to start even with the spring crowds.

You are the master so I will leave it up to you but I think 1 1/2 hours is plenty of trading in the fall. 2 hours probably is better in the spring. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

E

• bigorangevol
    15 years ago

Zig you should have been getting up at 3:30-4:00 like I use to do to get everything ready go to Jan's. Then it was usually 6:00-7:00 before I got home. That meant that I normally got about 8-10 hours of sleep in a 48 hour period. Now I can spend the night at Tim's and be there in 2 minutes!!!

Ooops, I forgot you usually make a second pick-up and delivery. :-)

I was just thinking about accommodating everyone in terms of swapping. It seems like we just get started and it's time for Lunch. After the Lecture most folks are running for the hills to get home so I figured if we gave everyone an additional hour and a half it would make them happy. We can discuss that along with a few other items that I need to go over on Saturday morning.