Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladybug37091

A huge MTPS Thank you!!!

ladybug37091
14 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so greatful for all the support that was handed out so freely at the swap yesterday. I was sure I was going to be lynched after taking over as director. Jeff is such a wonderful person and had been our director for so long. I was very uncomfortable stepping into his shoes. Then came the bad weather report and the tables bit the dust. I thought here is your sign. lol. Well, as it turns out the weather was nippy but better than I expected. My trooper swap buddies stepped up with the extra tables and mass quantities of delicious food too. Mariane shows up with a heater to cozy up to. Jeff covered all signs of orange on his body but was there supporting and helping me under the radar, incognito. What a great friend you are Jeff! Kathy did a fabulous job as our speaker. I loved the box that was passed around for all to see. Thank you ten times over to all the folks that donated to our swap fund! The generousity displayed at yesterdays swap is going to make our Spring swap very comfortable! In fact not only are we going to have a pavillion with power and (fireplace if needed), I got a really cool lead on a speaker that is sure to dazzle. Thank you all so very much for making my first swap as director a warm, fuzzy experience!

Comments (7)