Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
simplylisa_gw

Swap Planning Questions

simplylisa
17 years ago

Hi guys,

I am wanting to plan a swap for my area, which is near Chattanooga, TN. I love going to the ones in Knoxville and wish I could make it as far away as the Nashville one. But I also would love one here at home so that I can meet neighbors that are close enough to meet for lunch if we wanted to. I want to plan the dates so that I can still make it to the Knoxville swaps and hopefully the Knoxville people will come to mind. I am planning on it to be an annual Spring & Fall swap at a lovely park in Dayton. The first one being held next spring. Now for the purpose of this post. I want input. Both from the organizers of past swaps and from the people who go to them. Since this is a beginning swap I hope to learn from everyone's past experience. I want to know ideas for things to do/have at the swap, things you wish would change or that were different, things you really like, things you really don't. etc. You get the generally idea, I hope. Please post here or feel free to e-mail at watchingthegardengrow@yahoo.com or at LisasAvonPLace@AOL.com please bear in mind sometimes AOL mail doesn't come through. Especially would like help in organizing, advertising from all of you swap veterans. Thanks in advance.

Hugs,

Lisa & Kayla

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm