Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
atokadawn

Memphis swap, one week away!!!!!!!!!!!

atokadawn
14 years ago

I am so excited !!!!! Are you ready? I am looking forward to free breakfast, lots of friends, and of course plants.

Hard to type while dancing around the room. LOL!

Are you ready?!?!?

Comments (11)

• maemae0312
    14 years ago

I am counting the minutes!! See ya there!!

Mary

• leighmac
    14 years ago

I went out last night and got all of the coleus I could, plus some other annuals I want to try to keep over the winter. Did anyone get the frost? Most of my plants don't look like they've been touched here in Memphis town.
    Does any one want Blue Daze evovulus? I have two that I could pot up and bring. Otherwise, they are trash.
    Can't wait to see you all!

• sjackwheat
    14 years ago

Hey Leigh, I'll take that evovulus. Would you also like to have some Lily of the Valley pips for your shadey areas? I just dug some of them and have them ready to go. I also dug and seperated some peach colored Daylily fans that I will be bringing with me.
    I can't wait to see everyone this coming weekend!
    Jackie

• judydean
    14 years ago

See you guys soon!!!!! Judy

• sandsquid
    14 years ago

I'll be there on the griddle making pancakes, flap-jacks, silver-dollars, flapjacks, hubcaps, griddle backs, panky-doo's Butter Gutters, Chuck Norris Crepes, or whatever you southern-folk are calling them.

• mstagjd120
    14 years ago

:(

I am going to miss the swap Saturday - I am so disappointed. I was looking forward to it soo much and it sounds like there will be a good turnout.

Do some extra swapping and catching up for me! I'll be there in spirit. See you in the spring.

Jennifer

• judydean
    14 years ago

Jennifer, is it possible to deliver your plants to you? I have hydrangea and itea with your name on them. Because I am finally completely retired, I can come at any time to any place. Would love to take other plants to you too.
    Judy

• mstagjd120
    14 years ago

Judy, you are so kind to offer. I am in the process of moving & I still have tons to do and this is my last weekend at this house. I will touch base with you next week & will be thrilled to meet you somewhere convenient for you for the hydrangea and itea.

Leigh, let me know if you are still interested in marigold seeds. I have some great ones that have scarlet blooms and get real bushy but stay short. I will be happy to send you (or anyone else) seeds via USPS. I'm sorry I can't deliver them in person.

Jennifer

• leighmac
    14 years ago

Good Shepherd U.M. Church
    6050 U.S. 70, Bartlett, TN 38134-6730
    Put into google map and add your addy!
    Folks, I haven't seen the new people from the older thread here on this new one. For example...angelajgood...countrycarolyn...golfngardennut...memphislilli...naturedetective...Where are y'all??? I thought to email each one but I am not getting email addies through clicking the links. Any ideas on how to shoot out a reminder that way?

• atokadawn
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I will go post on the old thread to see if they are still here. LOL!

Hey girlfriend, you owe me a HUG!

• sandsquid
    14 years ago

Headed over to Kroger to get groceries for breakfast...

If you have any special requests or need directions etc.
    call me @ 901 283 5890

Good Shepherd U.M.C.
    6050 Summer Ave
    Memphis TN 38134

Here is a link that might be useful: Map of church

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County