Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigorangevol

Middle Tennessee Plant Swap Lunch

bigorangevol
16 years ago

Guys remember what Jan asked: We always run a bit short on meat and drinks. So to get some sort of idea where we are...let me hear what are you bringing for the Pot Luck Lunch.

You don't need to bring a ton of stuff, just enough to at least feed the number in your party.

We're at 17 1/2 days until the swap and I'm very excited! The biggest thing is that we get to hang out with each other. But I'm also jacked about what new plants we'll get to see and obviously the Daylily lecture from Doug is going to be awesome.

I've been wanting a good Daylily lecture since the first swap we attended. I've hounded Doug & Bec and even tried to get them to persuade his Mom and Step-Dad, Jeff & Jackie, to come speak to us. I tried to con Lucas, Daylily Kid, into coming and doing one. I've pestered several of the folks here in Nashville at the Middle TN Daylily Society to no avail. We are VERY fortunate to get this so don't waste the opportunity to hear an incredibly informative lecture from the President of the East TN Daylily Society!!!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio