Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mtps food

Posted by ladybug37091 z7 Tennessee (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 12, 10 at 19:59

What is everybody bringing to the swap for chow?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mtps food

tomato pie

o

crock pot chicken and dressing

o

marinated vegetable salad

o

Judy - was that the salad that had the strawberries in it? And asparagus I think?

o

Chef Delicious (me) will probably have to settle for some kind of food tray from the store, as I am busy this week with my Uncle's funeral & won't have time to prepare anything.

o

I'll be bringing a variety of pestos: rosemary, parsley, and different basils :) And probably some kind of bread or veggies to eat with it. Maybe we can get someone else to bring hummus? YUM!

o

Heather that sounds yummy!! There was a lady that brought awesome walnut bread with pesto at the east tn fall swap - she sent me the recipe. She also sent me a recipe for rosemary bread - would probably be awesome with parsley pesto. :D Maybe I should rethink what I am bringing...

o

Tiffany, mine doesn't have strawberries, just greenbeans, corn, and peas plus other stuff.

o

My gosh, my mouth is watering! If I get around to it, I might bake up some ezekial bread with herbs in it, it would go really nicely with the pesto too... man I gotta go eat something now cuz I'm starvin!

o

Same-ol' same-ol'---pico de gallo and KFC.

o

Heather - crisis averted - will be bringing both!

Add roasted garlic bread, and rosemary bread...yum.

o

Alright we need some recipes PLEASE!!! My personal favorites -

-the bread pudding was outstanding (and I've never liked any bread pudding I've tried-ever!) Even my husband was saying how it was like the best cinnamon roll type cake he's ever had:)

-the spaghetti /pasta thing was so great too

-the TWO homemade breads, and of course the ridiculously good tomato pie!

Oh, and the pestos were kinda nice too... :P

A huge thanks to everyone who brought the grub. I'm surprised nobody popped!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here