Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jim_6b

My seeds need a ride to the MTPS!

jim_6b
13 years ago

Well it's that time of year again and as always I won't be able to make it to the MTPS. I've always wanted to go but so far that hasn't happened. Maybe next spring.

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in taking my seed and bulbs to the swap for me. Last year I donated them to Wintersown but this year I would really like to share them with everyone at the MTPS.

I work in Nashville and can deliver the seed to you if you are also in the Nashville area. Depending on my schedule it might have to be after I get off work at 4:30pm.

The seed I have are in sandwich bags and will be labeled. It will be up to you to put them in individual baggies and label them. I will let you decide how they will be distributed. I think this offer would be better for a veteran seed trader than a newbie.

Keep in mind this is a large amount of seed and bulbs and the swap is almost here. I really should have posted this sooner.

Feel free to use them to trade for plants you want. I want nothing in return except a good home for them.

Well here is my list. All seed and bulbs were collected this year from plants grown in my yard.

Seed

Soapwort 1 cup

Lambs Ear 1/4 cup

Wild Bergamot 1 tsp

Orange Cosmos 5 cups

Lemon Balm 3 tsp

Blackberry Lily 2 cups

Purple Liatris 2 cups

Purple & White Cleome 3/4 cup

Paw Paw 20

Purple Hyacinth Bean 1/2 cup

Bulbs

Dracunculus vulgaris 1 blooming size and 6 small ones

Amorphophallus konjac 60 to 100 bulbs ranging in size from 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch.

Please post here if interested.

jim_6b

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH