Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigorangevol

Two questions about the Fall MTPS?

bigorangevol
14 years ago

1.) Who all is planning to attend?

2.) How many times have you attended (if any)?

Comments (16)

• jim_6b
    14 years ago

I registered but I am not going to be able to go. We are so busy at work and I will be in Kentucky while the swap is going on. I've never been to a swap. One of these days maybe.
    jim_6b

• cottagegirl_tn
    14 years ago

I'm coming! I think this will be my 5th time attending.
    Jen

• columbiajen
    14 years ago

I will be there. This will be my 4th time swapping and I an so excited! So are my two daughters.

Blessings,
    Jennifer

• palmetto_gardener
    14 years ago

I'm planning to attend and bring a friend. This will be my second swap and her first.

• conniemcghee
    14 years ago

Welcome back to the world wide web Jeff! :D Sorry I missed you the other night...I was at a class with Angus. Thanks for everything. It all looks great.

I'm attending. This will be my second time.

• columbiastock
    14 years ago

Do not know how to respond to your questions?

I was wondering how many "newbies" would be there, but you know fall is never as many. And I consider "us, Bob and I, and MTPS" as newbies, we all learn! Have you not read how many of "US" are SWAPPING? I can not help but laugh, I thought pre-swaps was an act I would not be apart of, it took me two swaps not to feel that whom ever came by our table might not have the plant option for something I had grown.

SMILE GUY, WE ARE STILL HERE "AND WE WILL GROW"!!

• tngreenthumb
    14 years ago

Well Hi! I'll be there and this ain't my first rodeo...

• Dave Townsend
    14 years ago

I'll be there. Third Time. First during fall.

• msbatt
    14 years ago

With bells on! I've lost count of how many times the MTPS has happened, but Joe and I have only missed two.

• catbird
    14 years ago

I'll be coming from Alabama (Gadsden). My daughter is a newbie and is coming from Nashville. Her yard is a blank slate except for a few plants I've given her, so I'm planning to play with her 2-yr-old while she checks out what grows well in that area. I'll bring a few plants for her to swap. I've been to several of the AL swaps, which aren't nearly as big as yours, so I'm looking forward to seeing how y'all do it -- and to sample your cooking. Sounds good! irisaddict came down for ours recently, so I hope to see her again.

• bigorangevol
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Cat we're excited to have you and your daughter come! I'm sure that we can load her up and send her home with a ton of stuff for the new yard.

• tn_veggie_gardner
    14 years ago

I finally confirmed early last week that I am going to be there at least until about 1. Yay! I didn't think I was going to be able to make it at all.

This will be my 2nd swap. My first was earlier this year & was loads of fun! A ton of nice people there.

jim6b: i'll be happy to bring those lemon balm plants to the swap for you, just let me know.

• new-gardener123
    14 years ago

This will be my second swap. My first was in the spring and it was fun! I brought my mom then and am bringing her again this time.

• april_h_o April Moore
    14 years ago

Gosh, you know, I no longer recall how many years I've been going to the swap. A few. I keep thinking that I first started coming in 2003 or 2004, but I don't rightly know - but I do know that the first one I attended was in the fall.

And if some of you would like to be able to recognize me and I somehow manage to elude the name-taggers, I'm including a link to some of my Myspace photos - there are pictures of me (mostly in various costumes) and there are also quite a few photos of my garden.

Here is a link that might be useful: MySpace Photo Albums

• irisaddict
    14 years ago

Thank goodness we are getting a dry day so far - remember your sweatshirts!

I'm a bad counter. I guess I have been to at least 5.

It will be good to see Catbird and meet her daughter.

I won't have as many plants as usual so I may have more time to chat.

Evelyn

• burwoodbelle
    14 years ago

This will be no.3 for Sandy my DD and me,1 spring and 2 fall swaps.They were all great. MADE LOTS OF GREAT GARDENING FRIENDS. Looks like it will be a GREAT DAY********.

Pat (aka BURWOODBELLE)

Sponsored