Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mechele211

Favorite places for great shrub prices

mechele211
15 years ago

I started the day off by wandering around the yard with a nursery catalog in hand wishing I could afford all the new shrubs I want to plant this fall. People always talk about the great deals to be had in McMinnville so I decided to take a little road trip. I didn't make it all the way to McMinnville. I stopped at Cedarwood Nursery in Centertown on Hwy. 70. The owner was super nice, answering all my questions and carrying my containers around for me and loading my car. I like to buy small plants whenever I can find them, to make planting easier but mostly to save money so I can buy in greater quantity. I came home today with six Knock Out roses, a Foster holly and a Edith Bogue magnolia for only $38.00. They are all in 1 gal. containers but Cedarwood also has 3 gal. size and large balled/burlapped size for those with larger budgets. I was also impressed with the quality of the plants.

Does anyone else have a recommendation of where to shop? I will need another shopping fix soon I am sure!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone