Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tngreenthumb

MTPS Fall Swap Photos!

tngreenthumb
16 years ago

Not as many as I usually manage. Just wasn't in the mood that day I guess. maybe a little sad over this being our last time here...

But I am looking forward to the spring and the changes it will bring!

Enjoy!

(Click for Gallery)

Comments (20)

• bigorangevol
    16 years ago

Good job as always Zig!

• maternut
    16 years ago

Great pictures Joe. You sure have a nice camera. Don't want to give the photographer a big head.
    Norm

• ladybug37091
    16 years ago

That little red head is just precious.

• bigorangevol
    16 years ago

Doug has a 12-gauge loaded and sitting by the front door!

• cannahavana
    16 years ago

Amen brother! Gorgeous pics of my baby girl as usual!

Rebecca

• maternut
    16 years ago

My wife just about cried when she saw that picture. She cares more about that girl than any kid in the world except maybe a little blond great grand daughter. She is Barbs top attraction at the swap and we had to miss her this fall.
    Norm

• Jan_Hobbs
    16 years ago

As usual, Joe, you did a fantastic job.

• cannahavana
    16 years ago

Awwwe Norm, (((big hugs Barbara))) from Maleah!

Doug missed your coffee!

Rebecca

• tngreenthumb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks everyone. Sorry I haven't been back in a while to reply.

Cute kids make the best pictures and are the most nerve wracking to shoot. Even though I've known Doug and Rebecca for a few years now, I stll try not to point the camera at Maleah too often for fear of seeming inappropriate. And forget about just going to the park and snapping kids at play. That'll get you arrested.

Even if they are your own kids!!!

Sad that the world we live in can make even me paranoid.

• donna_stevens
    16 years ago

Someone has a beautiful little red hair girl, but I'm partial being red head myself!
    Donna

• mattjones
    16 years ago

Looks like it was lots of fun! Btw, where was it at?

• bigorangevol
    16 years ago

Matt for years we have had The Middle Tennessee Plant Swap just south of Hohenwald on the Buffalo River but it is moving to Henry Horton State Park. The spring swap will be on May 17th. Keep looking at the board for more information as we get closer to the date. You can also check out our website at http://www.midtnplantswap.com/.

• mattjones
    16 years ago

I think it would be cool to come.........too bad I'm only 13

• bigorangevol
    16 years ago

Tell your parents to bring you! You will all have a blast.

• intimidator_3
    16 years ago

Dont sweat it Joe, its not your fault shes so photogenic.

I dont think there has been a single time in the last couple of years that she hasnt had someone come up and compliment her on her hair when weve had her out in public. Most folks are either parents themselves or are older folks which doesnt bother us too bad. Sometimes there are people though that just give you the creeps, like the ones that think its OK to touch her. She doesnt like that too much herself.

Ive never thought of your shots as being anything inappropriate though, so feel free to shoot away. She always loves it when she see's herself on the computer.

Doug

• tngreenthumb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Doug,

Glad to hear that.

Most of it is simply paranoia stirred up by the media. Which is sad since something like 90% of all molestation happens within family. But it's so much more comforting to point the finger outside than admit the dangers are closer to home.

Kind of the same thing with the stories of police and security personel hasseling photographers trying to take interesting cityscapes or a nice lit up bridge. Like an actual terrorist would be out in the open with a tripod.

Much easier to look like you are taking security serious than to actually tackle the problem.

• bigorangevol
    16 years ago

Zig we all know you're a radical subversive so quit acting all innocent. :-)

• intimidator_3
    16 years ago

So Jeff, let me get this straight. Less than a minute after the new year you are cruising garden web?

Dick Clark would not approve!

• tngreenthumb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sshhhh! Not EVERYONE knows it.

Well...they do NOW.

Happy New Year Everyone!

• bigorangevol
    16 years ago

Doug actually the time stamp was Eastern so it wasn't midnight here yet.

Sponsored