Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marymargaret21

organic gardening / sustainable living

marymargaret21
14 years ago

I live in North MS, right outside of Memphis. I cannot believe that I have so many flowering plants right now, almost Thanksgiving! Impatients (sp?), encore azaleas, lantana, Iris blooming like mad. Anyone else have flowers blooming?

I want to connect with other organic gardeners in my zone. I will be posting my organic gardening experiences as I go. Obviously, I'll be posting a lot more this spring. Check out my face book page: Michal Avraham. Its the Michal Avraham with all the bird pics. I also include pics of some of my paintings.

Love to connect with other gardeners in my area, especially organic gardeners or those interested in organic gardening. Gardening is a strong point of commonality!!! We bond.

Take care

A brief word about name. It's sad, but I find it necessary to use a fake name on the web. Especially if it doesn't matter, trying to give and get gardening info. The Klan and other right wing hate groups are on the rise in my little town, in this area, and I've had a hard time of it.

Not being WASP. There is also the confusion, people think my name is Arabic, when it's Hebrew. So I just don't need all that. Frankly, it's made me afraid.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH