Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please continue to pray for Jan and Jim

Posted by mlwgardener 7b NE MS (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 25, 07 at 23:06

I got an email from Jan today. They are home for the second time. Jim's blood clot is beginning to go down and the pain is a little better. The Dr has said it will take a month or so for it to go away.

His body is still recovering from the pacemaker. He is very weak from the problems with his heart and I'm sure this new problem is making things worse. She did say they are going back to the Dr Wednesday.

Jan is really being stressed from all of this so please continue to pray for them.

Blessings to all, Mona

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please continue to pray for Jan and Jim

I got an email from Jan this morning and things are beginning to go better for them. Jim is improving by the day but still has a long way to go, so please continue to pray for them.

May god bless each and everyone of you this Christmas season, Mona

o

Dear Jan and Jim,
My thoughts and prayers are with you both...........If there is anything I can do for you....please let me know...
Martha

o

Jim is doing some better. The hematoma is down to the size of half a grapefruit, and very purple. He tires easily, which is to be expected. Now if I could just get him to stop doing so much...I'm just wasting my breath.

I appreciate everyone's concern and prayers...that's what he needs.

Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here