Posted by jgwoodard USDA z7 TN (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 20, 06 at 12:57

Happy holidays everyone.
Joseph

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First hellebore has opened

Gorgeous picture. Which type of hellebore is this? The foliage is different from mine.

I noticed that I still have a white verbena ('Snowflurry') blooming and my winter jasamine has several blossoms. Hurry up, spring!

o

I'm jealous.....but after seeing your picture I poked around mine and have found the first bud.

Neil

o

Mine have been loaded with flowers for a little while now. I noticed them about a week and a half ago.

o

I noticed last week that my hellebores were also blooming. I was totally surprise to see my lonicera fragrantissima (Sweet Breath of Spring) shrub blooming this early. Ah... what a sweet fragrance!

o

I took pic's of helleborus and mahonia blooming on Christmas day. Hellebors are still blooming but the mahonia is almost done. Daffodills have been blooming since Jan. 15th here in West TN. A couple of days ago I noticed a pear tree that is starting to open buds and a star magnolia blooming.

o

I have Crocus blooming right now but that's it.

Did anyone get those Hellebore from the Middle Tennessee Plant Swap? :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here