Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigorangevol

Merry Christmas evryone

bigorangevol
16 years ago

From Lavonne and I to you and your families:

Let us pray that strength and courage abundant be given to all who work for a world of reason and understanding, that the good that lies in every manÂs heart may day by day be magnified, that men will come to see more clearly not that which divides them, but that which unites them, that each hour may bring us closer to a final victory, not of nation over nation, but of man over his own evils and weaknesses, that the true spirit of this Christmas season  itÂs joy, its beauty, its hope, and above all its abiding faith  may live among us, that the blessings of peace be ours  the peace to build and grow, to live in harmony and sympathy with others, and to plan for the future with confidence. Christmas is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is our fervent wish that all your cups may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace. To that end we wish each of you a Merry Christmas!!!

We love you all,

Jeff & Lavonne

"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph."

- Shirley Temple

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!