Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas evryone

Posted by bigorangevol Nashville (jtoothmanindadj@comcast.net) on
Mon, Dec 24, 07 at 13:21

From Lavonne and I to you and your families:

Let us pray that strength and courage abundant be given to all who work for a world of reason and understanding, that the good that lies in every mans heart may day by day be magnified, that men will come to see more clearly not that which divides them, but that which unites them, that each hour may bring us closer to a final victory, not of nation over nation, but of man over his own evils and weaknesses, that the true spirit of this Christmas season its joy, its beauty, its hope, and above all its abiding faith may live among us, that the blessings of peace be ours the peace to build and grow, to live in harmony and sympathy with others, and to plan for the future with confidence. Christmas is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is our fervent wish that all your cups may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace. To that end we wish each of you a Merry Christmas!!!

We love you all,
Jeff & Lavonne

"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph."
- Shirley Temple

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas evryone

Beautiful. Very well said. I hope and pray that you and Lavonne have a wonderful Christmas.

Frances

o

That was great! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all!

o

Hey BOV - thanks to Santa I hope to be joining you guys at the spring MTPS @HHSP!!! I'm real excited about it. Woke up thinking about it, ha!

Frances

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here