Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trying to contact Cathy Donaldson from Knoxville

Posted by april_h_o Z6 Nashville (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 9, 09 at 14:37

I believe she is a Ph.D., and she writes for Tennessee Gardener, doing the East TN. Region Report. She's also a naturalist and expert on wildflowers.

Does anyone here know how I can get in touch with her, preferably via email?

Many thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying to contact Cathy Donaldson from Knoxville

• Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 9, 09 at 16:31

Cathy Donaldson
2098 Rocky Top Road
Lenoir City, TN 37771

I don't know how to reach her by e-mail, but I'm pretty sure this is her current mailing address. If by some off chance, it's not and you need to contact her badly, let me know and I may be able to contact her for you.

o

Thanks, Brandon. I'm hoping to get her to come give a talk on spring ephemeral wildflowers to the Davidson County Master Gardeners. At the least she may be able to recommend someone else who can do it for us. We have had a number of speakers who have come and talked to us about native plants, but they seldom focus on the spring ephemerals.

o

• Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 9, 09 at 18:47

Are you familiar with Kris Light? She is a great wildflower information presenter. I'll link her website below. She does an awesome job for us at the UT Arboretum's Wildflower Walks.

Here is a link that might be useful: East Tennessee Wildflowers and Hiking Trails

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here