Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrsjustice_gw

Doctor Ernest Fletcher

MrsJustice
18 years ago

Governor Ernest Fletcher, a very Good Doctor From Kentucky was taken to the Hospital about two days ago. Can someone from Kentucky keep me posted? I have been changing out the dirk in my Big Garden, and getting the PH levels right, which is turning out to be a very big project, as well as mapping out different parts of my Big Garden and back yard for the 14 different's Heirlooms Tomatoes, Big Beef Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes which are coming up all over my Property.

We even Have a Doctor running for a seat here in Hampton for City Council Dr. Alvin Bryant, that I am trying to help win elections, because God put it on my heart in 1998 that we need more Doctors in our legal making body in all levels of Government, Amen!!

Governor Ernest Fletcher was the First Doctor my children and I campaign for, as I was healing for a back injuries. One of My son campaigned so hard in the rain, he got a little cold.

The Seed Savers Exchange recommends, that all potatoes leaf plants be planted in the same area, so I am giving all my Tomatoes babies a Permanent Home, with their own permanent staking to grow on.

I also have personal deadlines, and I cannot watch show C-Span or head the News, especially taken care of all these Tomatoes Plants keeping them all Happy as the grow out of their little containers.

I have tried to visit the other Tomatoes forum, but I have AOL that will not work with that forum, to the point I can't post another message. I don't want to give up my AOL, because the security is so great. So Tell everyone over there I sad hello, at less I tried, Amen!!!!

Please Pray for Ernest Fletcher and his Family!!!!!!!!

Please keep me post someone of his condition, while I get back to working, because It take's me so to write this post.

Please mrsjustice

Comments (9)

• MrsJustice
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Well everyone Governor Fletcher is doing well, thank you-all for praying for him.

If him continue to get better, than He and Former Governor Virginia Mark Warner will be two of our future Presidents. Than we can now add the Governor of Texas Perry to that future list, as well as Senator John McCain who has made so much progress for the betterment of our society,Amen!!!.

mrsjustice

Here is a link that might be useful: Governor Health up-date

• MrsJustice
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I forgot to list the possible future Woman Presidents, Condoleezza Rice, Senator Hilary Clinton, Senator Elizabeth Doug, Congressman Joe-Ann-Davis, Congressman Maxine Waters,

Please forgive me, Amen!!!

I meant no harm.

But, I do feel the Next President or Vice President will Come From Virginia.

mrsjustice

• reginak
    18 years ago

Mrs. Justice -- changing the subject here -- I wanted to compliment you on how your written English is improving. I know it's a struggle for you with your dyslexia. But having been away from the forums for a while I came back and was impressed by how much better you're writing than before. You go girl! These forums must be good practice for you.

Regina

• tedp2
    18 years ago

I agree whole heartedly that we need more doctors in our legislative and executive systems. Also more farmers, businessmen and engineers. There's too damned many lawyers.
    Many of our founding fathers were farmers.
    I also agree we can have a woman president, but NOT Hilary !
    Condoleza is my first chioce and Elizabeth Dole second.

• MrsJustice
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Mrs. Justice -- changing the subject here -- I wanted to compliment you on how your written English is improving. I know it's a struggle for you with your dyslexia. But having been away from the forums for a while I came back and was impressed by how much better you're writing than before. You go girl! These forums must be good practice for you.
    Regina

My Reply:

Thanks Regina, Amen!!

The Computers really helps me, and all of the Reading of forum members posting, and the research helps as well.

It a Good feeling to be able to communicate what you are thinking about, without altering words, you can remember to spell.

But, it still takes a long time to write message, and spell check is still my best friend LoL, Amen!

You have made my day: Thank you

mrsjustice

• MrsJustice
    Original Author
    18 years ago

There's too damned many lawyers ((tedp2))

My Reply:

I agree with you about the lawyers as being to many, we need a mixture from all walks of life, Amen!

We need more businessman like our Former Governor Mark Warner from Virginia, Whom Pray over Hard decision making, and researches problems with his staff made-up from all members from both Republicans and Democrats etc.

Yes We need more Living American Hero's like John Mc Cain.

Yes, We need more Farmer, in our Government too, Amen!!

• HoosierCheroKee
    18 years ago

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and even Honest Abe Lincoln were farmers at one time or another ... they all three were surveyors too! And Abraham Lincoln was a lawyer AND the greatest president who ever lived in the White House.

Bill

• MrsJustice
    Original Author
    18 years ago

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and even Honest Abe Lincoln were farmers at one time or another ... they all three were surveyors too! And Abraham Lincoln was a lawyer AND the greatest president who ever lived in the White House. (((Bill))

My Reply:

Abraham Lincoln was a very good lawyer, in defending the poor. As a child he watched his parents suffer from injustice from a lawsuit that took his parents land after a five year fight. He represented people with-out taking their life saving, and worked hard to seek Justice for poor farmers.

Farmer's have the wisdom, and the ability to plan years in the future, which was the secret of our forefathers success in building this great country. American Farmer's and American Natives was the First Greatest Businessman, by protecting there land, seeds, and crops.

I am understanding the debates on the tomato forum over seeds protections.

• MrsJustice
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Condoleezza is my first choice and Elizabeth Dole second.((tedp2))

My Reply:

I was thinking about your comment of this wonderful dream team of (((Condoleezza Rice & Elisabeth Dole)) as our next presidents and Vice President, Amen, as I was showing Elizabeth Dole wear her trade mark favrite color ((Pineapple)) on the Senate floor Friday.

Both Rice & Dole is tough on National Security, and we must remember Former Senator Bob Doug forsight on terrorism concerns before 911.

What a Powerful team they would make, Amen!!

The Presidential Team I have put together, was (John Mc Cain & Mark Warner) or (John Warner & John Mc Cain). Or John Warner & George Allen, but who will fell their shoes in Congress is the main Question.

Like Senator Bird, felt his calling was to stay in Congress, Congress needs he strong leadership of these Great man.

I feel the same way about Senator Dianne Feinstein, I love her concerns about the enviorment, and the way she Ask questions to seek information. she is very serious Senator, who treat Minority Republicans with respect, with-out yelling at them, but Ask very tough questions. As well as, Sanator Kennedy should stay in Congress, because when he is not up-set, he serves the American people very well, in congress, live last week on. I have Great trust in Senator Dr. William Frist, and agreed will him last week, Amen!! Sometimes many Bill need More work before they becomes Law.

mrsjustice

Sponsored
Central Ohio's Source for Reliable, Top-Quality Roofing Solutions