Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrsjustice_gw

Spring Is here

MrsJustice
18 years ago

Spring is here which marks a New Beginning for us all in Jesus Name, Amen!!

I pray that All American Farmers be Blessed, and our seeds produce great harvest for We the People, and our passion of Farming be not interrupted by those seeking our land, for personal Gain, & Safe under the laws of our Land, and of our hard work, Amen!!

I am thankful for We the People for letting our voices be heard to protect our boarders, in light of the Attorneys representing the Arab Nation whom tried to pull the wool over the eyes of our Law MakerÂs.

For our Virginia senator John Warner cannot be brought for the love of money.

For Senator John Warner service the people of the United States, and will never forget 911 as we the American People, will never forget, and is of wisdom not to trust another Nation with our Safety, until all Terrorist are brought to Justice.

May "we the people" continue to let our LawmakerÂs know how we feel about the Protection of our wonderful & Great United States of American, Amen!!

I pray this spring, that Iraqi people make a Big Stand in defending their Country, and make a Large Stand against terrorism, and Let Our Hon. Soldiers come Home, and defending our Boarders, with the Knowledge & Wisdom of the Past, to protect the future of the Great Country.

May we the People made possible to end the unfair trade systems that are taking our American Jobs over sea, and end the all bigotry that affect which inflict fear of those who are different, and bring about an understanding, and respect among all Americans.

I pray that "W-we the People find a middle ground to join together on issues that affect all citizens in area of Natural Catastrophes by investing in our Transportation systems to make Large evacuations possible. This may means higher taxes, or tolling.

I pray that my law maker move towards tolling, because our Beautiful Historical city of Hampton, is as beautiful as the Mountains of West Virginia: so let tolling begin to support better and emergency evacuations in the wake of Natural events like Hurricane, or Terrorist attack.

I pray that this "We the People" will truly learn from the past History, to prevent repeating tomorrow problems, with full wisdom, and a forgiving heart, to achieve "Let not our hearts be trouble.

I Pray that" We the People" continue to respect each other, and continue to welcome Megrims to our country that takes the proper means to obtain Citizenship, but not let them change the American way of Life, as stated by our Congressman Joe Ann David of Virginia, Amen!!

I pray that Spring, will bring an end to terrorists, as "We the People" let our Voices be heard to Nations whom citizens support Terrorist Actions.

For I pray that Senator Allen speech on Article Seven of our Constitution many years ago before our Honorable United States Congress, be therefore recognized by all Law MakerÂs of the intentions of Forefather, (True wishes of this Great New World,) and may all Law MakerÂs feel freely to use Article Seven as Democratic by Mark Warner & Senator Hillary Clinton to relate to the American People, Amen!!

I pray that Senator Kennedy continue being a defender of the poor, and strand proudly, with out a better heart, and to stay positives as "We the People recognizes his hard work to defend the helpless, Amen!!!

May "We the People" Recognize Good LeaderÂs with-out the Title of Republicans or Democratic, and Continue to debate the issues with our Law makerÂs, and not put down our President in the Wake of Foreign LeaderÂs or the U.N. Amen!!!

Comments (4)

• winnjoe
    18 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

ah spring. Here in Manitoba that means the snow is gently melting over the ice. Joe

• MrsJustice
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Here in Manitoba that means the snow is gently melting over the ice. (((Joe)))

My Reply:

Hello Joe

Even though show is around you at this time of Spring: Your show is the best ground cover nature give forth Amen!!

I am sorry it took me so long to reply, but I have been so busy putting out my tomato plants, and my break time is schedule around Congress on C-Span. The House of Congress was up late with very good debates on both side.

The debates was so good, even with-out congressman Reid, who loves to address Republicans, Democrats, etc: with his speeches on the House floor.

The young Republicans was good to, with their concerns to the American People.

It was a very late night, so I am still sleepy, which gives me time to read the forum this morning.

Well getting back to the subject: I was thinking about a good ground cover for next winter. I wish it could be show, which makes a good ground cover, and the Melting show which makes good natural Compose teas. So, I will just have to order one of the ground covers from Organic Seed Company since shown and melting show is not available as much as your neck of the woods.

Just think, you are Very Blessed.

mrsjustice.

• MrsJustice
    Original Author
    17 years ago

To All:

I am so glad it was hard for me to get around today, because I would have missed Senator Robert Bird Speech on Senate Floor in Congress on the Meaning of Easter, and the Important's of Palm Sunday to the American People.

Senator Robert Bird words was a true Healing Moment for his citizens from West Virginia and for all of US: Who was Blessed to have witness his powerful speech in Congress, shown on C-Span today on this day of our lord April 6, 2006.

Senator Robert Bird should be recognized as the Father of Congress, Amen!!

Senator John Warner speech was very good as well.

O.K. to the Garden I GO.

mrsjustice

• MrsJustice
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Dear Joe

I am sorry I missed spelled the word snow and mixed -up Senator Reid with Congressman Kendrick Meeks from Florida.
    Especially, when Congressman Meeks proclaimed him-self as a Proud Mommies Boys on the House Flour in Congress, in honor of his mother in celebration of 'Woman History Month of March.

Every Mother Loves their Mommies Boys, Amen!!
    Both Senator Reid and Congressman Kendrick Meeks uses a lot of American History in the speeches Congress, and both direct their speeches to both Democrats and Republican citizens. I always take the time to lesson, even if I agree or disagree with them because they, addresses all citizens when they talk to the American people, and I give them the same respect, Amen!!

Here is the corrected Posted
    Sorry Amen!!

RE: Spring Is here
    Posted by: mrsjustice Hampton VA. (My Page) on Fri, Apr 7, 06 at 10:31

Here in Manitoba that means the snow is gently melting over the ice. (((Joe)))
    My Reply:

Hello Joe

Even though snow is around you at this time of Spring: Your snow is the best ground cover nature give forth Amen!!

I am sorry it took me so long to reply, but I have been so busy putting out my tomato plants, and my break time is schedule around Congress on C-Span. The House of Congress was up late with very good debates on both side.

The debates was so good, even with-out Congressman Kendrick Meeks, who loves to address Republicans, Democrats, etc: with his speeches on the House floor.

The young Republicans was good to, with their concerns to the American People.

It was a very late night, so I am still sleepy, which gives me time to read the forum this morning.

Well getting back to the subject: I was thinking about a good ground cover for next winter. I wish it could be snow, which makes a good ground cover, and the Melting snow which makes a good Natural Compose Tea. So, I will just have to order one of the ground covers from Organic Seed Company since snow and melting snow is not available around here as your neck of the woods.

Just think, you are Very Blessed.

mrsjustice.

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists