Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrsjustice_gw

Sandra Day OConnor

MrsJustice
17 years ago

Historical Lady joins Historical Law College.

Our Great mother State of Virginia has been blessed by having Sandra Day OÂConnor to join our Great Historical Law school of Williams & Mary.

It is so amazing to have the First Woman U.S. Justice, to join Virginia Great Historical Law School, whom produced the first Law Students into our society: who become a big part of our historical history here in Virginia. Especially, with on of those Students developing Transylvania Law School in Lexington Kentucky, which this Law School was relocated to the University of Kentucky on Nicholasville Road. I believe this road was named after George Nicholson, the first Graduating Class of Our Virginia Historical Law College of Williams & Mary.

I have been following the success of the student at William & Mary, and was sadden that that they lost a point from 28 to 29.

Now, with Retired U.S. Justice Sandra Day OÂConnor on broad, their law student will be able to raise the funds needed to sponsor the research needed for their Motto Court, and traveling expense to compete with Greatness among other great Law School Students, putting "The Law School of Williams & Mary College on top as 1# Law School of the United States again, by attracting the best students across this great Country. Especially with the Passing of A Law by one of Virginia Great Delicates: Del. Glen Odor, who Bills passed that made is possible for Virginia College students needed Books for college more affordable two years ago. Del. Glen Odor from the Virginia General Assemble also realizes like Senator Dr. Frist of Congress when Bills need more research before passing into Law.

I think Former U.S. Justice Sandra Day OÂConnor will also be a Part of James Town Anniversary Celebrations in 2007, which will be celebrated hopefully with the Virginia Great Indian Tribes. Maybe she will be able to help solve many problems the Virginia Native are having with the James Town Celebration Committee, Amen, because Our Virginia Natives are Blessed with Great Wisdom.

Maybe some of you Guys can contact the Virginia James Town Anniversary Committee to see if you can bring some of Your Heirlooms Tomatoes.

Or, maybe I can call and see if I can bring some of my Heirloom Tomatoes I am growing this year, if IÂ am successful with growing Virginia Heirloom I have growing in my Big Garden, this year,. Amen!!

Comment (1)

• MrsJustice
    Original Author
    17 years ago

My Neighbors

I had a family emergency, and my Daughter Graduated from College, along with the U. S. Army making a True Man and Honorable Soldier out of my Oldest Son with his college back ground.

I am so proud of my Neighbors, and High School Staff, and My City of Hampton, for being there for me and my children while I traveled all over to different states, while my husband is on assignment.

I am so happy, to get to know my neighbors a little better on the water front, and realized we have a lot in common. My Neighbors around living around my Big Garden, watched over my Heirlooms tomatoes plants, who also like me is waiting to taste these Heirlooms tomatoes from all over the world. My Rutgers have blooms, so all my Neighbors, and I will get a chance to taste this special New Jersey Tomato soon.

While traveling, I stop and Visited James Town, and the College of Williams & Mary, and University of Virginia, where my oldest son will continue his education at one of these University. Both locations were so beautiful, with History all over the place. The Army will cover his Education and we only will have to pay for his books, and thanks to Del. Glen Oder, and the Virginia General Assembly passing his his bill last year to make Books affordable for College students, we will pay less money than we did at the University of Kentucky, Amen!!

It good that Virginia care about the problem Middle Income families are have in seeking higher education for our children, Amen!!

I wanted to visit our Former Chief Justice of the United Supreme Court John Marshall Home in Richmond, to Learn more about him, along with the Students of William & Mary Law Students this year, but my traveling time was short.

Traveling through the Mountains of Virginia and West Virginia was a delight as always, along with the wonderful friendly people of Kentucky. I took my daughter to the Extension of the Kentucky Derby at Keen land horse track in Lexington Kentucky, and won 73.00$ on at horse named Barbaro, that helped pay for my daughter Graduation Ring from the University of Kentucky. My daughter and I, wear beautiful hats, and enjoyed our time there. All the Horse in the Derby, was beautiful.

I am so very proud of my Daughter, because she really worked very hard for her degree. We both cried Tears of Joy, Amen!!

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz