Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daylilydude

carolyn137

daylilydude
17 years ago

I'll start it first

GET WELL SOON WE NEED YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE AND OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU !!

Comments (12)

• barkeater
    17 years ago

She's in my prayers also. I'm very happy that they cleared her for this operation, and after seeing almost instant results my neighbor had with his hip replacement, I'm positive Carolyn will be back in the garden sooner then she ever dreamed the way orthopedic medicine has advanced!

• qaguy
    17 years ago

Today is Carolyn's big day. Let's hope they get the right hip! Which
    is the left hip.

And no, I'm not being a wise-@ss or insensitive. She and I have
    joked about that in the recent past.

I suggested she write yes on her left hip and no on her right hip,
    but she assured me she had an appropriate one-liner for that.

Good Luck to her.

• cbars
    17 years ago

Her nephew, Garrett reports that the surgery went well and Carolyn was resting comfortably late yesterday afternoon.

Hopefully, we will hear more this AM.

Gary

• anney
    17 years ago

Thinking of you, Carolyn.

• TJG911
    17 years ago

that's good news, it's great that garrett keeps us updated.

tom

• luv2gardenoriginal
    17 years ago

My thoughts and prayers are with you Carolyn. You will do just great! My sis had hers done last fall, and she is doing very well, even relieved her back pain. And, she's 72. And Boomers sends his love, and says, "Heel!" Big hugs and lots of prayers!
    Cheers,
    Mickey

• donn_
    17 years ago

Hang in there, Dr. Carolyn! I think it's fantastic that we have such amazing medical technology available to us. Imagine the magic of getting a worn-out joint replaced, or an ailing heart repaired! I'm coming up on the 13th anniversary of a quad-CABG. The surgeon only gave me a 10-year guarantee, and I'm still standing, stronger than ever. I'm growing trees from seed, and fully expect to sit in their shade.

Do what they tell you, within reason, and you'll be out in the dirt in no time.

• zabby17
    17 years ago

Hang in there, Carolyn!

Good thoughts coming at your from the True North Strong and Free. My Dr. Carolyn Pink seedlings are my healthiest and strongest --- I think that must be a sign that you, too, will soon be in the pink.

Zabby

• MrsJustice
    17 years ago

Hello Zaddy

I am praying for Carolyn too.

• albertar
    17 years ago

Thinking of you Dr. C. Hope all is well, and you'll be on your feet and gardening soon.
    Sending you a big hug from Long Island.
    Alberta

• farkee
    17 years ago

Hope the new hip gives you a measure of pain relief as I hated to read of the pain you have been having. I know the back is bad too but one thing at a time. Hope you can hurry home to your cat kids as soon as possible.

• luv2gardenoriginal
    17 years ago

Hi Garrett!
    Thanks for all the information on the other post. That post is getting soooo long and so old, I thought I would post here.
    Glad to know she is at least starting to walk, etc. One can live with one shorter leg, mine is a bit off too! I would think her Dr. would recommend a lifted show, so as to balance herself and avoid future back problems.
    Give her my love!
    Cheers,
    Mickey

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?