Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for some quality answers.

Posted by backyard_tomatoes (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 21, 08 at 18:34

Hello everyone,
I have been browsing the GardenWeb Tomato Growing forums for a while now and have seen many great posts answering questions. I was wondering if could use some of your (you users) posts to help me assemble a tomato growing FAQ. I want to get some more perspectives on answering commonly asked questions so I have more to work with than my own knowledge.

Growing tomatoes in Arizona where it is 105 F with 5-10% humidity on a common summer day makes my knowledge of growing tomatoes tailored to high heat and low humidity growing, where I want to create a FAQ that is composed of general tomato growing information.

Could you please help me out and post something general like "I give you permission to use information from my posts"

I want to assemble information from these great answers and make sure it is OK with the people that I use their ideas and such.

Thank you all for your help,
Backyard_Tomatoes

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for some quality answers.

Were you wanting to add additional FAQ to the Tomato Forum here? In the past, it has been a big discussion on the Discussion side, with input from several members, then put together, edited, re-edited, and edited some more until it was to about everyones liking?

Then it has to be run by the 'powers that be' here, and an OK given for the information to be input to the FAQ section.

How do I start tomatoes from seed? was a very major undertaking, taking several months to put together, and then credit was given (see the bottom) to all who had any input.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here