Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
this site

Posted by zucchini 5a ONT (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 07 at 7:57

I try to get onto this site, but it is very frustrating...
For the last while there are so many ads, I can't get to see the postings. Sometimes the entire screen goes pink or a big add with a movie hides the posts. Why do they even consider the idea that anyone going onto this site will buy their products when they get in the way of what you come on here to see?????
Martha/zucchini

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: this site

Hi Martha,
I havent posted here for a while or even looked for some time but what I see is a flashing bra and that I village thing chasing me around..LOL

Its a good thing all sites arent trying to get me to by a bra.
I dont even know what size I wear.

Worth

o

Heck Worth...if you are at the stage where you don't even know what size you are, you might need the product listed at the link below.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sue...LMAO

Here is a link that might be useful: boob reduction for men.

o

Sue you gotta be kidding me, 'they have pills for man boobs!!!!!!
What A HOOT LOL

Worth

o

Where's that Honey Bunches of Oats lady that used to come up last year? her contract must have run out. I miss her:(

o

hey, just came back...after hiding in the snow all winter...you guys are funny...LOL
I see less ads...or I am getting use to them...
martha/zucchini

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here