Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OKAY People ...

Posted by HoosierCheroKee IN6 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 17, 05 at 19:43

Okay, we got the nine vacuuous themes down at the bottom and ready to be ditched.

I need some help here. Anyone got any reasonable topics to enter?

For my part, the administrator can delete any of mine after we clean this chicken house of its foul content.

GGH

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OKAY People ...

I'm sorry everyone. I mistakenly said to go to member services. I was wrong. Click on "Letters and Comments" at the bottom of this page. Then, click on the drop down menu. Then click on "Abuse of Forums" and type in "earlystart". Then inform the administrator that earlystart is tomatosunted that they just banned, and was originally known as chickenman2. Cite his latest abuse and just ask them to do something about it. They will.

o

Wow! I can't believe what has been going on while I am away, doing the Christmas thing! Thank you for saving the recipe thread, guys! A BIG thank you. I could never recreate that.

Barb

o

Yeah, that would've been a huge loss.

But I wish the administrators could retrieve the Bully 8-pound cherry tomato thread and punch it in place of this thread. It was a real classic.

Bill

o

Yes, Barb, that was indeed rather thoughtful of earlystart to quickly pop in on the recipe thread with a question about tomato preserves. Put that one right back to the top along with several other threads deemed worthy of further viewing or comment! He was a bit more selective and considerate than some others.

Martin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here