Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas to all

Posted by nctom 8 nc (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 23, 05 at 19:57

My best wishes, hopes and prayers to all of you. Have a safe and Merry Christmas.

Tim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas to all

I second your wonderful message!

Sue

o

And I join with you with wishes for a safe, happy blessed and a very MERRY CHIRSTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.!
Bill P.

o

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PEACE TO EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!!

o

Yes, it's Christmas Eve Day!! I'm feeling good 'cause all the shopping is DONE!! Boy, I'm in a good mood and feeling generous.

Merry Christmas and a SAFE Happy Holiday to all of you mater lovers out there. Be careful driving, watch out for those *other* guys.

Barb in warm Corona

o

May the Spirit of Christmas bring happiness to all of you and all of your families wherever they are. Enjoy the day, the food, the friendships and the festivities.

Soon it will be seeding time. Yah!

Michael

o

• Posted by griley z5 Chicago (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 24, 05 at 17:52

Well, the gifts are wrapped and the cakes are baked and it's off to the parent's house for dinner! Get to do it all over again tomorrow with the bf's parents.

Hope you all have a blessed, safe and happy Christmas! gina

o

Same here from Alaska!!!

o

Worth, you must have took the cold weather back to the North Pole with you. We are to have a record high temp near 80* way down here tomorrow, and a little less the rest of the week, overnight lows in the 40's Brrrrrrrrrr!

Yeah, Christmas is almost officially over, and we had a very wonderful Christmas. All four of our kids made it home for Christmas, those that wanted to ate some wonderful Turkey, dressing, ham and all the trimmings. Santa was good, more gifts than I expected, wanted or needed. When I groused a little, they reminded me that it was THEIR turn!
Most importantly to me, we rememberd the occasion and were thankful.
Happy New Year to all. I am gonna eat some more of them blackeyed peas on new years day for luck. Don't really know if it is working or not, just hate to think what could have been if I had not!! ":^)
Bill P.

o

Merry Christmas to you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here