Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loagiehoagie

Earliest girl/boy crush?

loagiehoagie
18 years ago

Lynn White. Kindergarden. Little blonde girl. She moved away and I was heart-broken. Who was your first crush on?

Duane

-30-

Comments (10)

• earlystart
    18 years ago

amy L second grade.

• jermen
    18 years ago

jimmy pruett
    he lived across the street...we played football, baseball...and rode our bikes together.(with the long forks..to make it a chopper..lol)..jumping ramps ...and collecting pop bottles...to buy an icee, or peanut patty at the 7-11..
    i was a 12 yr old tomboy.......i never grew out of the tomboy part.

jeri

• annschickenfarm
    18 years ago

I think my first crush was a guy in my grade 2 class.His name was Jonathon.We went to a 2 room school house that was near a farmers field.We would run around this farmers place pretending he was Luke Skywalker.
    Ann.

• nctomatoman
    18 years ago

Ah, Pamela C, 6th grade - we actually went on a bowling date - passed many notes back and forth. A true unrequited crush - Denise T - lasted from 2nd till 6th grade, but she didn't know I existed!

Craig

• LandArc
    18 years ago

My kindergarten teacher (second Mrs. Frost) what a beauty. My dad shared that opinion, as I recall.

Bob

• shesalittlebear
    18 years ago

Okay this might sound strange...Most definitely, the school bus driver in the morning when I was in 5th and 6th grade. He was a hotty, in his early 20s...Nordic/Scandinavian type(??? I guess I can't spell tonight) with pale blond hair, fairest complextion and the bluest eyes. Ironically, I never dated any or had another crush on someone else with those features.

• gflynn
    18 years ago

The little red-haired girl, Susan B. It lasted most of elementary school.

• earl
    18 years ago

Age about six, and the girl next door that I played doctor with. She moved, broke my heart, and then I fell in love with the girl a few doors down the street, about 10 years older than me. :-) Then after she rejected me I fell in love with Charlotte, about 9 then, and she lived a couple miles away. I snuck over to see her one day, hiding in the corn field. A big booom rang out, the dried corn around me wavered from the shotgun pellets. I took off, running so fast I lost my shoes.

Field was more cockleburrs than corn, when I got to the road, I was wearing cockleburr shoes! Fifty years later, I think I've still got them jagged cockleburr needles in my feet.

• cottonpicker
    18 years ago

Ahhh, yesss... Sheilagh Davis, same age as me, 6 years old and beooootifuul, but she was the preacher's daughter. After Sunday school I snuck up and kissed her on the cheek & she slapped me!!! Broke my heart!!
    LarryD

• tomstrees
    18 years ago

oh boy ~ good question : 4th grade, Bridget Jung ~ used to write her love letters all the time ;

PDA was very limited ... had to lean over (pretending I was going to tell her a secret in front of the "play-time personell) and kiss her on the cheek ~ oh the good old days ! ~ Tom

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative Design-Build Firms