Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Black Cherry

Posted by instar8 Z 5 N.IN (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 26, 10 at 12:44

I grew something called Black Cherry last year, but it wasn't the one i was looking for...would like some of the real thing.

Have varying quantities:
Big Beef
Black Bear
Black Sea Man
Brads Black Heart
Brandywine
BW Sudduth
BTD Heart
BTD Pink
Caspian Pink
Chapman
Cherokee Purple
Cuostralee
Dagmas Gold
Eva Purple Ball
Flamme
Gary Ibsens Gold
Goose Creek
Green Zebra
Heidi
Hillbilly
Healthkick
Indian Stripe
Julia Child
Lucky Cross
Marz Round Green
Michael Pollan
Northern Lights
NAR
Opalka
Orange Strawberry
Peach Blow Sutton
Pineapple
Polfast
Santa Lucia
Skorospelka
Stump
Stupice
Super Beefsteak
Tennessee Britches
Tiger Tom
Vintage Wine
Wayahead
Peacevine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Black Cherry

I have Black Cherry seeds from 2009. The fruits were mostly about 3/4th size of a golf ball and had the green shoulders typical of Black Cherry. If this is what you looking for, let me know.

o

Yes, typical Black Cherry is what I'm looking for I think, this one grew quite large, was very late and really bland, i don't recall green shoulders, though they had green gel.

You're welcome to more than one in trade, i always have more than i can ever use...let me know.

lynn

o

I have Black Cherry seeds from Baker Creek (bought in December). I am interested in a small trade. Email me if you haven't' already gotten your seeds.

jaxmomsanurse@aol.com

o

Sending you email !

~Iris

o

Hi, Do you have any orange strawberry seeds left? I have tons of fermented Black Cherry seeds, Very good quality. Please let me know if if you're interested in trading. :)
~~~Forestboy~~~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here