Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Looking for some big tomato seed?

Posted by bigvegnut 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 21, 10 at 11:09

Trying to find 6 pound giants, Slankards, Monster,Italian sweet,Orenbeurg Giant, Mong and others.Do have lots of tomato seed, a trade would work. thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Looking for some big tomato seed?

I do have the ones you list, but have never had any to get near the 6 pound size. Please PM or email me.

o

That's the name of the 1st one it's called 6 pound Giant. They are suppose to average 4 pounds.Why they call them 6 pound giants ,you got me. I always have a couple 4 pounders every year but my chances are better than most because I plant an average of 1000 plants. This year I invested in some good seed for all around the garden.1000 pound pumpkin seed,50 pound muskmelon,OS cross and northern lights cabbage,20 pound cucumbers,giant onions,leaks and of course tomato.So hopefully I'll have the garden of giants this year.

o

kygreg I need your email address or email me at TDu9530801@aol.com

o

bigvegnut.......OMG you must have some serious garden space for all those size veggies________:>)

o

Hi, emailed you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here