Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ericabraun

HAVE: Heirloom Tomatoes

EricaBraun
10 years ago

Fresh, organic, non-GMO tomato seeds. My tomato plants are grown indoors in a hydroponic system and are hand-pollinated. Grown organically. Dried and packed Jan 2014.

MOONGLOW is one of the prettiest tomatoes I've seen. It has an almost unnatural, otherworldly glow. It is also delicious. Winner of SSE's 2007 Heirloom Tomato Tasting. 6-8oz fruits. Indeterminate. 85 days.

BLACK PLUM is a Russian heirloom. It is a small "black" tomato with greenish shoulders. Very productive. Indeterminate. 75 days.
Recently Baker Creek conducted a test to determine the nutrient values of various heirloom tomatoes, based on their color. It was found that black, purple and brown tomatoes surpassed other colors in terms of nutrition.

TOMMY TOE is an heirloom originating from the Ozark mountains. Great for salads and juicing. It won top billing over 100 other varieties in an Australian taste test. Very productive. Indeterminate. 70 days.

SWEET PEA CURRANT tomato plants produce hundreds of 1/4" fruits that are perfect for snacking. Considered by many to be the best currant tomato available. Indeterminate. 75-80 days.

I'm eager to trade for fruit, vegetables and herbs that I don't currently have. Please check out my trade list

Sponsored